If you or your loved one has an insurance policy that won’t pay for home nursing or therapy, our Private Pay service may be right for you. In some cases, Medicare or your health insurance company may cover some or all of your home care visits, and we will work with them to make sure they cover everything they should. Our clients value in-home nursing and therapy to the less comfortable alternative care options of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospices or hospitals.
Examples of the private pay care we provide to our clients include care management and coordination, comprehensive health assessments, medication management and administration, wellness checks, keeping your doctor informed about your health, physical and occupational therapy to help you get around more easily, and skilled nursing services such as wound care and infusion therapy. Visits may be as short as a one hour “check in”, though we also staff 24×7 skilled nursing care if needed. Our clinicians are highly trained with extensive experience across a broad range of medical needs, so you can rest assured we will assign the professional staff to you so you receive great care.
We will work with you and your doctor to make sure that you receive the care you need in the comfort of your home through a customized care plan that reduces the likelihood of needing a visit to the hospital. We conduct regular health assessments and supervisory visits as needed to make sure your health is on track. We’ll also work with you and your insurance companies so that that you can be confident you are not spending more than you should be for your home health care.
If you have non-medical personal care attendants, we will work seamlessly with them to ensure that all your health needs at home are met. If you need the services of a personal care attendant, we can help you find the best care through our network of reputable non-medical home care providers.
Competitive rates and convenient weekly or monthly billing are available. If you would like to find out more, please contact us about our private-pay care and the services we provide.
IMPROVING LIVES THROUGH QUALITY CARE
We invite you to read what patients, their families, community partners and our employees have to say about Care at Home. Our client testimonials consistently illustrate that we provide the highest level of skill delivered with honesty, integrity and compassion.
MEDICAL HOME CARE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- FREE initial phone consultation with a nurse
- Care coordination with your primary care physician
- Medicare or Insurance eligibility verification and authorization for home care visits
- Medication management and administration
- Medical equipment and supplies consultation and coordination
- Physical Therapy (examples: therapeutic exercises, gait training, range of motion, maintenance therapy and other modalities)
- Occupational Therapy (example: upper body therapeutic programs to develop grooming, dressing and transferring skills)
- Social services to connect you with community resources
- Coordination with other care providers as needed to ensure your health and safety at home
Contact us for more information regarding Private Pay options. Email: email@example.com or call 408-379-3990, extension 1.